Bullock County Business Records (Alabama)

Search for Bullock County, AL business records. Business records include business permits, business licenses, business ownership information, complaints, investigations, lawsuits, accounting records, charters, meeting minutes, memoranda, and business investigation records.

Bullock County Chambers of Commerce promote economic development and business activity. The members are local Bullock County businesses. Chambers of Commerce maintain a number of different business records, including lists of their members, meeting minutes, business development policies and agendas, and membership fee documents. Chambers of Commerce operate at the federal, Alabama State, and local Bullock County level, and they may provide online access to Bullock County business records.

Bullock County Chamber-Commerce Union Springs AL 212 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2424

Bullock County Clerk's Offices maintain public records for the Bullock County or local government. As part of their responsibilities, Clerk's Offices also keep Bullock County business records. These records can include Bullock County business permits and licenses, business taxes, accounting records, public meeting minutes, and memoranda, as well as any complaints made about the business. Clerk's Offices in Bullock County, AL may also have records on business ownership and the history of the business. Business records can be requested online through the Clerk's Office website.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261